March 11, 2009

I didn't work out as much as I wanted to today, it's disappointing.

Not only did I learn that Denmark is the happiest country in the world, but I also found out today that Kentucky is the 2nd saddest state in the United States! Is that a sign? I think so.

Some days are just amazingly depressive and other days are the complete and total opposite. I find myself wanting to listen to sad songs, just to have those moments to myself, to think of nothing - or something. I don't want to be sad all the time, I don't want to depend on blogs; depend on "writing it all down", just to make me feel better. I want to wake up and breathe, as normal people do. It's more of waking up and worrying about if I'm breathing right! I'm never satisfied.

You'd think I'm on the road to progressing because of my realization of my dullness of mind, but I'm no where near any sort of relief.

I honestly think I'm going insane. I'm being castigated by my own thoughts. How does someone let that happen to themselves? I feel stupid just writing about this. blegh!

I hate writing blogs. I'm just complaining to something that will seem to actually let me complain. Yet, I'm going to continue to do so, of course.