March 12, 2009

I've felt very strange all day today; confused, sort of.
AND! I didn't work out today, at all. I'm definitely slacking.
I guess I've had a bad day.

However, an old friend popped out of nowhere and we sort of reunited. It made me happy and made me realize how much I really miss my old friends; how much I miss just hanging out, doing nothing.
I wish I could set goals for other people, that way I could wish upon them the motive to make plans with ME! Because obviously everyone has forgotten about me.

I miss having down time, but I seem to have become overwhelmed with responsibilities that I forget how to spend my down time. Though, I WILL make all the time in the world to hang out with my friends, old and new.

So, to whoever actually reads these things:
Number one, thanks for actually taking the time to read what I have to say and number two, get at me! Just because I have a son and rent to pay off, doesn't mean I'm permanently unavailable. Don't make excuses because I'm not.