March 15, 2009

I'm completely disgusted with myself.
I complain that I need to workout and yet I let myself become lazy. I set a goal for myself and hype up about it then do the routine for 3 days max, then I quit. It's weird because I used to always always always make time to workout and now, after having Matty, I act as if I don't need to; what's the use? I want to be healthy and in shape like I used to be.

So, I have 3 options:
  1. set a goal and stick with it, period!
  2. starve myself.
  3. give up.
Well, I'm definitely not starving myself, that's for sure. For someone who loves food as much as I do, I'd probably fall into deep depression if I don't feed myself an ample amount of food at the slightest sign of hunger.
Option number 3 is just absolutely absurd!
Therefore, I'm stuck with number 1, which is exactly where I need to be.

It just blows my mind how much having a child changes your body, not to mention your mentality. I won't say that I let myself go, but I've clearly let my determination for being healthy lag a lot.

However!
From here on out, I hereby devote my every waking moment to working out and being healthy. I will NOT make any more excuses, that's that!

For some reason all this reminds me that I still haven't got to watch The Wackness yet.