May 8, 2009

So, I'm amazingly happy with my husband and son. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know me at all and shouldn't pretend that they do.
I'm happy, I'm happy, I'm happy, I'm happy!
:)

And for the record, anything I write in my blogs do not consist of anyone or anything besides myself. I write about me and how I feel about myself. If I were unhappy with my life, I'd blog about it. If I were unhappy with my marriage, I'd blog about it. Since I'm unhappy with the way I feel about MYSELF and MY OWN mentality, I blog about THAT. Think of it this way: anything I write has nothing to do with Carlos nor does it have anything to do with Matthew unless I plainly and obviously write otherwise. I love them dearly and anyone should know that.

I just want everyone to understand that, please.