June 18, 2009

A lot of things are becoming more and more complicated. I'm beginning to think that I need help with all of it, possibly just someone to talk to about it. I'm emotionally unstable at this point.
I'm living a wonderful life but the things going on around me are throwing everything off track. I'm confused and lost.

I'm torn between too many things and I don't know how to deal with a lot of them. I'm having the worst mental stability problems of my own then a few more mishaps were thrown in my direction. I don't want to say that it's all my responsibility because it's not. I just don't want to see anything happen to the people I love that isn't supposed to happen. Therefore, I have this sort of urge to protect and find a solution for everything.

I'm not able to figure any of this out right now.