June 24, 2009

What did we do before Myspace?
I remember staying online everyday like I was addicted and that was before Myspace.
What did I do?

I've been debating on whether I should delete my Myspace. I guess it's for no apparent reason, possibly just to prove I can.
People think someone could become "addicted" to Myspace, which I'm not saying it isn't possible. But, most people don't understand that sometimes Myspace could be the only connection with someone.

I've come to the conclusion that I will add everyone's email address and/or messenger address.
And, I've decided not to delete my Myspace for the simple reasonof keeping in touch, though I won't be getting on it daily like I usually do.

That secret that we know that we don't know how to tell. I'm in love with your honor, I'm in love with your cheeks.