August 7, 2009

I think I had an epiphany today...

I may have realized what I'm lacking and what I'm preventing from happening in my life.

I've been feeling nostalgic lately, sometimes to an extreme extent. So much that I make myself depressed over it. What is it that I miss so much?

I've been thinking too much again. Thinking of anything, everything and nothing all at the same time. It's something I haven't done in a while and was very proud of myself for, until now.
I have that feeling I used to get, the one that makes me wonder if I'm actually going to let myself ruin things again or not.

Maybe, in a sense, I'm in the same situation I was in a few years ago, back when I was clueless and care-free; Back when being clueless and care-free led a person no where later on life.

I'm in this weird sort of predicament that reminds me of a few years ago, while some of my happiest moments in life were being played out. I feel happy and reminiscing yet I fall in a sort of sad trance, like I'm trapped in everything that went wrong back then or trapped in every thought and moment that isn't back then.

I think it's safe to say that I'm the most confused when it comes down to my mental stability. I'm in definite need of help.


For some reason I feel like talking.
Considering the fact that I have no one to talk to, I could type forever. Though, I'm not going to.

I'm determined to take on a few more personality traits that are obviously lacking. I could really used some reassurance.